The V AMMCS International Conference
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | August 18-23, 2019
Deadlines & Payment
Registration for the conference is open:
- Deadline for submissions of abstracts: May 25, 2019 1
- Decision on abstracts: June 8, 2019.
- Early Bird Registration: June 1, 2019.
- Deadline for author registration: June 30, 2019.
- Publication of full program: July 15, 2019.
Early bird registration fees are as follows:
- Regular participants and speakers: $240 + HST (13%)
- Postdoctoral Fellows, Professors Emeritus, Students: $100 + HST (13%)
- Plenary Speakers and Sessions Organizers
- Congress banquet (to be held on Thursday): $60 + HST (13%)
Please note that:
- Participants requiring a visa to travel to Canada should submit their abstracts as soon as possible and, in case their abstracts are accepted, follow the procedure described at the bottom of the page at our local travel info page. We strongly advise to do that no later than April 1, 2019.
- After June 1, 2019 registration fees increase by $50 in each of the above eight categories of participants.
- IMPORTANT: To be included in the program, all authors presenting their papers at the conference should register before the author registration deadline (June 30, 2019).
- For minisymposia/special session organizers and plenary speakers registration fees are waived.
- Full refund of registration fees can be made only prior to June 30, 2019 and 50% refund until July 31, 2019 (minus credit card surcharge, the conference treasurer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org). No refund can be made after this date.
- Payments can be made by credit card only. Please follow the links above to register and pay your registration fees.
Regular participants and speakers: $340 (including HST)
Posdoctoral Fellows, Professors Emeritus, Students: $170 (including HST)